Promise rings gold designs are the most popular choice for women and girlfriends.
Women especially love the yellow gold and rose gold designs which is much softer on a woman’s finger and hand.
💍Promise rings has really increased in popularity in the last decade due to these 3 top reasons:
- Easy on the wallet: Promise rings are way less expensive than the traditional engagement rings.
So purchasing a promise ring can give a significance worth to a relationship without robbing the bank.
2. Types of stones: Promise rings usually comes with much lower grade stones, birthstones or Cubic Zirconia which makes it possible to keep the price low, unlike the diamonds in engagement rings which have increased by almost 40% in price.
✅Top 3 Promise Rings Gold Designs
Here are the yellow gold rings which is the traditional choice in this time.
✅Promise Rings: Rose Gold
✅Promise Rings: Silver Rings
I personally like these promise rings silver rings that looks a lot like white gold, but with their own unique touch. These sterling silver comes with a high polished finish which is also nickel free. Some of the rings comes with a pre designed engrave message and our number 3 choice promise rings heart design comes in 20 different color stones, so you will find something your partner will just absolutely love, adore and enjoy!
What is the meaning of a promise ring?
A promise ring symbolizes a promise or commitment between 2 people.
- Before two people decide to get married and publicly engage, a couple can choose to wear pre engagement rings (couple rings) as a sign of committed relationship between these partners.
- It can be any promise; it does not necessarily need to be an engagement promise. Both parties receiving the ring should understand the promise they are about to take and should always be reminded when looking at the ring to keep that promise.
- The rings are not only for romantic gestures, but can also be worn for other different commitments such as to yourself, or to God.
Rings are usually exchanged to represent an act of purity, faith and monogamy between yourself, people, friendship or couples.
✅Promise Rings: Heart Rings
Promise ring heart rings are gorgeous and I can see why many teenager girls and women like these more than other promise rings. They are so sparkly, pinkish and just very soothing on the eyes.
Who is likely to wear promise rings?
Teenagers and young adults in the age group from 15 to 25 years old are most likely to wear these types of rings and are normally given by the guy to the girl after being in a monogamous relationship for a year or other non romantic reasons listed below.
Promise Rings for Men: Can Men Also Wear a Promise Ring?
Couple rings are not only for females. Men are now wearing them for the same reasons women wear them and the number 1 reason is to make a promise to their partner that one day they will get married.
Promise rings for men are not that popular. These rings come in various metal choices. The more expensive ones have diamonds and the less expensive rings are more plain and simple promise rings. Men’s promise rings are not as good looking as women’s rings but do not under estimate the looks of promise rings for men.
The type of metals these rings come in is gold, silver, tungsten and stainless steel as being the most profound choice under men.
Top 10 Promise Rings Engraving Ideas
I just absolutely love these personalized promise rings, engrave your ring with one of these amazing promise ring engraving ideas listed below:
- I’ll love you as long as I live.
- A promise is forever.
- Two souls, one heart
- I am my beloved, and my beloved is mine.
- From here to eternity.
- Truly, madly, deeply.
- My heart is yours.
- The best is yet to come.
- Everything is better together.
- Legally mine.
Promise Rings Go on Which Finger?
The promise ring is known to be worn on the middle or the third finger. The reason for this is that it is protected by two fingers on both sides. It can be worn on any hand. But when you wear promise rings as an engagement ring it should then be worn on the ring finger on the left hand. The rings are usually worn on the right hand if a person is married.
As you can see there is a huge variety of promise rings gold such as rose gold and yellow gold. But there are also other materials to choose from such as silver promise rings and heart shaped ruby promise rings. The possibilities with these types of rings is just endless.
All you really need, is to choose the one you like the most. But come on… it can be overwhelming, right?
Now you can see why promise rings gold is just a favorite under the girls and women of the modern world. But also why promise rings for him and her is becoming more and more trendy as time passes!